Interested in booking a fishing trip with us but worried about Covid-19?
Well rest assured that we have safe (socially distanced) options with everybody’s best interests in mind!
Given the new structure of our tours, we will be operating with enhanced protocols to highly reduce the risk and exposure to Covid-19.
The measures we have put in place will allow us to provide you great experiences that are easy, stress free, and of course memorable!
The safety of our guests, staff, and community is our top priority, so in order to best to protect everyone, we have implemented some new standards and procedures. We will also be continuing to monitor the day to day progress of this pandemic and will be adjusting our safety practices as things change
WHAT WE'RE DOING
- Strictly enforcing physical distancing of 2 metres/6 feet while fishing.
- All tours will be private with guests from the same party
- You have the option to meet us at the fishing spots.
- Constantly monitoring all employee’s health and well being.
- Asking guests who feel ill not to join and seek medical attention.
- Training employees on enhanced cleaning, disinfecting and sanitizing procedures.
- Continually cleaning and disinfecting all touch points people may have access to.
- Supplying hand sanitizer and disinfecting wipes to guests.
- Displaying signage of our safety reminders and protocols.
- Providing guests and employees with personal protective equipment where required.
WHAT'S ASKED OF ALL GUESTS
- Not to join if you are feeling unwell, have been exposed to someone who is unwell or have entered the country in the last 14 days.
- Observe physical distancing measures at all times.
- Refrain from touching objects where possible and wash/sanitize your hands regularly.
- Use a tissue or your inner elbow if you need to sneeze, cough or clear your throat.
- Bring your own face mask if possible and have a safe vessel to store it in.
- Refrain from bringing extra items with you that are non essential.
- Be aware of others personal space including guests, staff and all members of the general public.
- Understand that the changes are new to everyone and our services may vary slightly from what is advertised.
- The above steps will help to keep everyone safe during this unprecedented time while allowing us to still enjoy beautiful Whistler BC.
Thank you for your patience and understanding and feel free to contact us with any further questions
Want to hear more? Get in touch with us so we can start planning your ultimate fishing adventure today