Frequently asked questions
There is a reason it is called fishing and not catching 🙂 Although we catch fish on the majority of our trips…there are times when the fishing can be slow. It’s just part of the game. With that being said, under these circumstances our guides will do everything in their power to put you on fish and will often extend the trip length if the fishing is tough.
At time of booking we take a 25% deposit. The remaining 75% owing will be due at the end of your trip. These deposits are non-refundable within 48 hours of your trip start time. We are a small operation and cancellations significantly affect us. In addition, any refund initiated will be for the full amount LESS any processing fees. Thank you for your understanding.
We fish rain or shine. Please do not put such an emphasis on the weather forecast. Mountain weather is VERY unpredictable and changes day to day. If it is expected to rain 20 mm + on a particular day we will try our best to shift things around but we cannot guarantee this.
Anyone 19 years of age and older must complete our online waiver on their own. Do NOT fill out the waivers for other adults in your group. Anyone under the age of 19 must have an adult complete the waiver on behalf of them. Please click the link below to start. Thank you for your understanding.
Tipping is not mandatory in Canada but is greatly appreciated
We provide free pick up & drop off from your accommodation in Whistler. There is an additional driving charge if you are staying in Squamish or Pemberton
Anyone 16 years of age and older must purchase a 1 DAY BASIC FRESHWATER fishing licence for the date of your trip and save it to your phone. Those under the age of 16 DO NOT need a licence. Please click the link below to purchase. Select “Register Now”
We have a strict catch and release policy in place. You can give an angler a fish or you can teach them how to fish. We choose to just teach
No we do not. ALL of our fishing trips are walk & wade which means we put you in a pair of waterproof waders and boots which allows us to walk in rivers and lakes while staying completely dry